Wednesday 6 January 2010

ALEXANDER WANG SS 2010


So yes. Here we go. I'm not the biggest fan of Alexander Wang, I have to admit. But I did enjoy this collection. There were some pieces that for me just made me drool and wish I was a girl (but hey, has that ever stopped me from wearing womens-clothing before?). But one thing that I really loved about this show was the music. I downloaded it and have it in my mp3, using it as a wonderful pave the pavement song on my way to the bus. Major Lazer is awesome!

Anyway, back to the collection. I loved how he played with lines and holes. And with a quite restricted pallet (I love my unicoloured clothes). Those military-green skirts, the boots and hey - the glasses. Give a pair to my goddess, please!

Anyway my top 4 looks from the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment